Redbank Plains Veterinary Surgery is open 6 days a week at an ideal location with ample parking. Our friendly, hard- working team has exceptional skills and we ensure that our passion for pets is evident with patients and clients every day of the week.
From our front reception area our layout and size can be deceiving but we are a fully functional veterinary surgery able to offer a broad range of medical, surgical and behavioural services including in-house diagnostic facilities such as radiology and blood testing.
We also specialise in orthopaedic surgery and provide excellent proven treatments for such conditions as Parvo-virus and Tick paralysis.
We offer, hydrobathing and clipping services and have a great range of pet accessories, treats, premium foods, collars and leads, as well as flea, worming and tick control products.
Feel free to give us a call to enquire about any services or products or to ask for a quote or make an appointment.
- Practice established for over 30 years
- Specialising in small animals
- Quiet peaceful practice on acreage homestead
- Pet products & Medications - Great variety at competitive prices
Examples of our special prices are -
- Microchipping and Microchip Identification from $44.10 (Bulk Litter Rates Available)
- Canine Desexing from $192 (e.g. <10kg routine Castration) (Retained is a > price)
- Cat Desexing - Males from $89.50 / Females from $141.50 (InSeason/Pregnant is a > price)
- Feline f3/4 vaccinations from $69.50 (Bulk Litter Rates Available)
- Canine c5 vaccinations from $79.50 (Bulk Litter Rates Available)
- Puppy c3 Vaccinations from $69.50 (Bulk Litter Rates Available)
See Specials Page
WE CAN PRICE MATCH IF YOU FIND A LOWER PRICE IN THE LOCAL IPSWICH AREA