– OUR CLINIC POLICY FOR CORONA VIRUS – COVID-19
Updated 3:30pm 7th June 2021 – updates will be made as changes occur.
As of May 2021:
- We still are limiting clients who enter the clinic to ONE PATIENT at a time.
ONLY ONE FAMILY will be allowed into the consult and waiting rooms. While we see one patient, we ask your family to please remain OUTSIDE the clinic until asked to enter. Preferably, in your car, or our lawn areas. We understand this can be a bit cold during the winter evenings – please call if you would like to confirm if we are running on time with appointments.
- A mask is no longer mandatory, however we encourage anyone who would like to wear one to continue doing so.
- We are STILL PRACTICING SOCIAL DISTANCING. We have waiting areas outside at appropriate spaced intervals. You may also wait in your car and call to let us know you have arrived. We ask you to plan ahead and leave family members who do not need to come at home. We also ask that you please do not crowd around the door if you see people inside.
- We are asking anyone who has respiratory (cold/flu) symptoms, been interstate, traveled overseas recently, or been to any of the recent Victorian HOTSPOTS, are waiting on a COVID test result or had known contact with a person diagnosed with COVID-19 to STAY AT HOME and have a friend/family member bring your pet in for you.
We will conduct the consult over the phone as we examine your pet. Please let us know if you have cold/flu symptoms or any of the above. We can organise to safely see and treat your pet. We all have a duty to care for one another and “Do No Harm” – help us help you by letting us know in advance. We will still treat your animal, with necessary precautions in place.
- PLEASE CALL AHEAD BEFORE COMING IN. Please give us a ring on (07) 3814 4888. Remember to bring a mask!
- If you have been overseas, in contact with anyone in self-isolation waiting for results on a COVID-19 test, or have/know anyone who has been tested positive, please remain at home. Please let us know ahead of time so we can take special precautions, and send your pet in with a family member or friend.
- If you are at risk or concerned about coming in, please remain in your car, and call us to let us know you are here.
- We encourage everyone to use EFTPOS facilities rather than cash. We will still take cash payments at this time.
If you are unsure if you have visited a COVID-19 Hot-Spot,
please click here to check : Greater Brisbane Contact Tracing
We recommend all our clients:
Please call us if you would like to discuss anything or have any questions. We will do our best to help!
We are in this together, and together we will get through. Good health!